Monday, September 17, 2018

Special Wish, just for you!

I thought this was such a sweet image, i loved coloring it
and adding some Frantage for some sparkle!


I am using a Sasayaki Glitter image called,  You Put a Spell on Me


We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Shabby Glam - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dandelion Wishes - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Special Birthday -  available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card with great coloring and pretty papers, Bonnie!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!