Monday, November 5, 2018

Christmas Joy times 3!

I guess this will be a Pastel Christmas this year...
in terms of some of the cards i will be making anyway.

Here is my card using Conie Fong Image - Snowy the Penguin - Christmas Joy without tree
Dies used:
Marianne Designs - Star wreath and stars - CR1447
Marianne Designs - (skinny tree) - LR0554
Marianne Designs - (large fir tree) - LR0136
Marianne Designs - (medium fir tree) -  COL1330

Conie Fong Art and Design image - Snowy the Penguin - Christmas Joy without tree - available here:

Conie Fong Art and Design's November Challenge is Anything Goes with the option of Gratitude.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Conie Fong Art and Design Etsy Store- Click here!


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Pastel Angel available here
 
 Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Bonnie! I love your DP and your coloring. I also love the many dies you used. Fantastic creation! Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!