Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Hello Sunshine, Bookworm Fae Faery Ink

Hello!
I have just joined the Passionate Paper Creations Facebook team.
You can follow Passionate Paper Creations by clicking here.

I am sharing a darling image from sponsor Faery Ink called, Bookworm Fae

Here is what Bookworm Fae looks like uncolored

Follow Faery Ink Facebook group by clicking here


I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just a Dress available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Fairy Mail available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nautical Love available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Howdy available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments -  Happiness available here




Please join us We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook Group here

Challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!