Sunday, July 28, 2019

Mixed Media project - Blue Hair Don't Care

I have been fascinated with how the comic book artist color black hair.
Wonder Woman has blue highlights and i have thought for some time that it is cool.
If you scroll through my past posts, i tend to try to do the blue highlights.
 
Today is one of those days..


I am using a Sweet November Vault image called, Phoebe Tadpole

She's adorable!
Phoebe Tadpole original image has lovely long legs,
i chose to only use the top half of the image and the shoes.
I didn't want to go beachy, like the original image..
because i want to put this up in my craft room.
So i chose a Wonder Woman theme.
I gave her a "tiara" (miniature hair comb- jewelry from Michaels)

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - Stars
Wonder word - created with a font on Cricut Explore

It is "hard" to see the original background paper, because as i have said before in my posts, ink jet digital paper reacts to water.
I shook Lindy's Magical Shaker paint powder on the digital paper and then sprayed it with water.
Then i used a decoupage glue, to seal the project, that was also acrylic based and changed the background even more.

See if you can tell which paper in this pack helped me achieved this look!

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Rose are Red - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!