Friday, September 6, 2019

Choo Choo Train

One of my grandkids favorite toys was a Tonka Truck that
they could ride.  So far 3 of my grandkids have loved it.
I am saving it for the last 2 grandkids to enjoy.

Here is my card using Conie Fong Image - Choo Choo Train

Dies used:
Memory Box - Addington Collage
Martha Stewart Punch - train

Conie Fong Art and Design image -Choo Choo Train - available here
 
Conie Fong Art and Design's September Challenge is Anything Goes 
with the option of Purple and Yellow.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Conie Fong Art and Design Etsy Store- Click here!


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Just a Song - available here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Howdy - available here
 Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!