Sunday, October 27, 2019

Fall Greetings!

Do you love playing with paper?
Every other Saturday, Outlawz Challenges has a "Paper a La Mode" challenge
that will inspire you to use your paper!

This two week theme is: Autumn/Fall Colors

Outlawz Challenges - Paper a La Mode's sponsor this month is:
You can find this shop by clicking here!

Here is my card for you today using an OddBall Art -Creepy Cute Cafe w/ Crow Image - 523
Memory Box Die- Wreath

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Autumn Flannel available here


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Itty Bitty Fall available here
 
You can find the current Outlawz Saturday Paper a La Mode challenge here
Outlawz Challenges also have a Facebook Fan Club
Visit us here!

Challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Fun card I love every aspect of it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous autumnal card, Bonnie, with that crazy crow! Putting him in the middle of a black wreath is just perfect as we approach Halloween. Bonnie, I'm thoroughly enjoying ALL your amazing creations, even tho I'm unable to leave a comment on every one of them. You are so talented - and kind, too. How grateful am I to have met you, and become teamies! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet to stop by, Donna! I love each comment you leave.. you are awesome!

      Delete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!