Monday, November 23, 2020

Fairy Hugs - Toadstool House

  Fairy Hugs Store  has their own line of stamps, paper, glitter and ink!

Today i would love to share Fairy Hugs - Toadstool House


So excited to share the Brand NEW Fairy Hugs - Stencil "Bubbles"
I inked these bubbles up with Distress Oxide - Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire. 
Then i heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
The background was inked with Distress Oxide too!
Next i stamped and colored the Brand NEW Toadstool House. Then i cut it out and attached it to the card base with foam tape.  But first i stamped - Mini Dancing Mushrooms to the left and colored them in.  Then i stamped another set of Mini Dancing Mushrooms, one snail from the set of 4, and the set of fireflies.  I colored those and hand cut them out. 
I also added some Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels - Icicle Sparkles.

I have used the following Fairy Hugs Products:
Fairy Hugs Stencil - Pebble Beach

Please come and visit us at Fairy Hugs Store Facebook Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!