Saturday, January 23, 2021

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Thank You for Caring

 Today, i decided i needed to be active and share something that could make a difference.

A friend on Facebook shared a card using this image.  I asked her where i could find it and she said it was a limited time freebie from Diane Duda.  It has taken me almost a year to create this card.  
This image has been on my desktop that since April. 

Turns out i just created some paper last week that worked well the the colors in this image.


Dies used:
Marianne Designs - square doily

We Are 3 Digital Shop:




 

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!