Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Tutti Designs - Spring Bee - great for cards or journals!

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this card (would make a great journal page too!), i started with We Are 3 Digital Paper - Salvaged Textures for the background.
Next i used a scrap of Fairy Hugs Craft Paper - RainbowDance for the rectangle.
I die cut Tutti Designs Slimline - Fence Background from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Written Word to used as texture on top of the rectangle.  I also used a piece of the Written Word for Tutti Designs - Spring bee backing.  Spring Bee is cut from black card stock and glued onto the paper (written word) and fussy cut around leaving a small edge.  I set that aside.  Next i made 3 of the ovals by die cutting Tutti Designs - Garden background from cream paper and adhering that to another cream paper.  I then cut out 3 ovals from the backed Floral Background. 
I adhered the  retangle to the first layer and stitched around the layer.  Next, i placed (not adhered) the ovals as shown. to the first layer as well.  I attached the stitched layer to the card base and then i added the Spring Bee with double sided foam tape.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!