Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 Little Pumpkins sitting on a gate

Do you know this song?  My granddaughter LOVES it...and i've taped her singing it too. :)  The song goes...The first one says, "Oh, my it's getting Late...the second one says, "There are witches in the air"...and that's where my song ends and i share my card...(well there is more to the song though)

This week at {Pin}inspirational challenges, we have a picture with pumpkins and corn stalks..and lots of autumn colors...  I have used the sponsor's image which is one of 3 crows..i highlighted it with a bit of gray to give the shadow of the crows features.  I've also added an adorable Saturated Canary image with the crow.  The crow called, "Three flying birds" can be found here and the SC image called Elphie can be found here.

Here is the {Pin}spirational challenge photo:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- W3, 5, 7, V01, 04
clothing- W3, 5, 7, V01, 04, YG01, 03, YR12
broom- E44, 49, E33, Y11, 21, YR23






{Pin}spirational challenge sponsor this week is Cardmadfairy's Card Creations:

6 comments:

  1. Terrific card Bonnie! Love your arrangement of elements and layers. A perfect Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the way you colored the image and the layout is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I've never heard the song before but it sound cute - just like this adorable Halloween card! That little girl is as cute as can be and love the way you did the tree in the background! Fun and great card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, Bonnie, this is such a cool card! I love the background for your darling and beautifully-colored image--that orange really makes her pop. Love the paper, the great ribbon, the crow, and sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love Saturated Canary images? I only have a couple. I would love to get her to sponsor TMS, but I can't seem to her to email me.

    Very pretty card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!