Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 Little Pumpkins sitting on a gate

Do you know this song?  My granddaughter LOVES it...and i've taped her singing it too. :)  The song goes...The first one says, "Oh, my it's getting Late...the second one says, "There are witches in the air"...and that's where my song ends and i share my card...(well there is more to the song though)

This week at {Pin}inspirational challenges, we have a picture with pumpkins and corn stalks..and lots of autumn colors...  I have used the sponsor's image which is one of 3 crows..i highlighted it with a bit of gray to give the shadow of the crows features.  I've also added an adorable Saturated Canary image with the crow.  The crow called, "Three flying birds" can be found here and the SC image called Elphie can be found here.

Here is the {Pin}spirational challenge photo:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- W3, 5, 7, V01, 04
clothing- W3, 5, 7, V01, 04, YG01, 03, YR12
broom- E44, 49, E33, Y11, 21, YR23






{Pin}spirational challenge sponsor this week is Cardmadfairy's Card Creations:
Post a Comment