Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy 50th Theresa!!

Someone is turning 50 today and is also having a 5 year milestone as well.  Woo HOO! 

Theresa from Tuesday Morning Sketches is having a birthday party online and we at TMS are all celebrating by making cards just for her!  She is a wonderful person to know and i actually got to meet her in person in Denver this summer.  She makes beautiful cards at her blog called "My Sassy Cards".

We will be celebrating this challenge of Pink and Birthday at Tuesday Morning Sketches all month long and have a wonderful prize for someone to win..the prize will be awarded on November 1st.  Please see more details at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

To honor Theresa this is the card i've made and have sent to her:
Her 5 year milestone is for being a breast cancer survivor!  I have added 5 pearls, 5 gems to the balloon and 5 flowers.  I have added the calendar with her birth date...along with her favorite colors Pink and Green.

Challenges:
Saturated Canary- Office Supplies (i used a calendar)
Celebrate the Occasion- Breast Cancer Awareness
Flourishes- Think Pink
The Stamping Boutique- Pink, Pink, Pink

19 comments:

  1. Wow!! This card is amazing!! Sweet image and pretty DP's and I love that you incorporated 5 in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AWE-MAZING. I love the image and the design is out of this world. Thank you so much. Totally amazing cutting lady. Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I am sure that Theresa loves this card! It is just beautiful and adorable at the same time. Love the shape, design, colors, papers, image, coloring, and embellishments! I think that means I love it all! ;^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this week huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is as precious as she can be. I love the calendar and all those lovely flowers. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tribute for your friend, love the idea of '5'. Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute- Love the green with the pink. TFS with us at CTO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card commemorating such a great milestone! Thanks for joining us in the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Celebrate the Occasion this week, Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet! :) Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique for our Pink Challenge. I hope you will be able to join us for our next challenge as well. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely creation!!!
    Such an adorable image!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness, Bonnie! This is AMAZING!!! I am sure Theresa loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved this card the instant I saw it. The image is so sweet, and your coloring...ahhh, if only I could color half as well. Beautiful flower cluster too. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love all the sentimental thought you have put into your beautiful card, what a wonderful friend you are! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Breast Cancer Awareness" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card I love the colours & the shape.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is amazing! The shape and the colours are beautiful. Love the pearls and flowers too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so lovely. Great shape and design with a super image and colours. I am sure Theresa loved it.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!