Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Seize the Day

This week at Twist of Faith our Challenge is "For Every Season" and our Sponsor is Pholkart Blessings.

Your card creation should depict a season....  and remember our 'twist of faith' your creation should also include a scripture, or quote or an uplifting sentiment that suits this week's theme.

"I thank God for you whenever I think of you.
I always have joy whenever I pray for you." 
                           Philippians 1:3-4 NLV

the above scripture is a share, or for inspiration.  Please use any scripture that offers a message fitting of our theme.

Based on the challenge i made this card using "Dog Friendship" image from Pholkart Blessings:


 As you know i make my cards for my mom and i need to start thinking about creating cards for men/boys and i think this one would work.  I did try to use seasonal paper for the background depicting the seasons.  I wanted the scripture to depict "birthday" and i thought the image was cute and could be in any season.

Our sponsor this week at Twist of Faith is Pholkart Blessings and you can find her wonderful images here.
Challenges:
City Crafter challenge- Be Inspired
Shopping our Stash-Tic Tac Toe) (brad, kraft, embossing) 
Papertake Weekly- All creatures great and small 

7 comments:

  1. Cute card!! The pup is adorable!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clouds background paper perfect for this cute puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet .... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card, so sweet! thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this :-) Love the dog and your layout is so awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card this week at CCCB :-)


    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so adorable. And I love the quote. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet, fun card! that dog image is just adorable and what a lovely sentiment!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    *crafty hugs*

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!