Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn Swinging with Tilda

It's always fun to use a stamp from another "theme" and use it for another "theme"..hmmm, what do i mean?
Well, the Tilda image i am using comes from the Bon Voyage collection..but doesn't she look great for the swing and for fall?

Oh, oh and oh..guess what???  I am on a new DT, it is at Stamptacular Sunday and i get to use some of my stamps in my stash!  Yay!

This week the challenge at Stamptacular Sunday is a photo inspiration...see the photo below the card.

So staring this week is Magnolia's Sitting Tilda from the Bon Voyage collection and she is sitting in her swing from the summer '08 collection
 This is the Stamptacular Sunday photo inspiration:

I have used yet another expired sketch..imagine that!  Just don't have sketch challenges out there for DT cards, unless we want to make them at the last minute..and i so can't do that.

Our Sponsor at Stamptacular Sunday this week is Whoopsi Daisy Digis and the prize is four sheets of digis!
 
I have used yet another expired sketch..imagine that!  Just don't have sketch challenges out there for DT cards, unless we want to make them at the last minute..and i so can't do that.
This sketch is from Stretch N Stash:

 Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- Y11, 21, YR23
shirt- YR12, E97, 99
socks- YR12, E97, YR20
overalls- B91, BG72

swing rope- E34, 37
seat- E42, 43
branch- E25, 29
leaves- G20, 21

Proud to be on the Stamptacular Sunday Design Team!
Feel free to put our LOGO on your blog! 
Please visit the DT blogs...their creations are gorgeous! 
                              Penny
                                 Jacqueline
                                 Bonnie (that's me)


4 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card Bonnie, wow, your colors and embellishments looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bonnie, love your Tilda and coloring! She looks so sweet sitting on that swing! Love your design (know what you mean about the sketches!), your papers, die cuts, and embellies. Such a great card!
    Hugs, Penny
    You are a better teamie, than I am. I forgot to leave links for the rest of the team on my blog! My bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, Bonnie...you use the prettiest diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Bonnie, on the new DT gig! This card is sooo cute! I love all the warm fall colors you used on the image, and the tree limb with the flowers at the top is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!