Friday, October 5, 2012

There is Autumn in the Air!

This week at Card Crafter's Circle our theme is Autumn Colors..and i snatched up this cute image from MelJen's Digital images...I love these critters!

Our sponsor this week at Card Crafter's Circle is MelJen's Designs and the prize is super great..check out the blog for details!

Here is my card using "Acorn Mouse"
I have also used a cricut cartridge for the oak leaf to go with the acorn image.  As always my trusty Memory Box flourish!

Copics used are:
cheeks- R14, 20
mouse body- W1, 3, 5, 7
acorn caps- E81, Y32, E31
acorn base- E97, 99, YR21

Our sponsor this week is MelJen's Designs:

1 comment:

  1. I love your cute image, he's adorable!!Love your flourish!!!
    Hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!