Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Something Sweet is in store..

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have this super great sketch to use..in fact i like it so well, i am using it several other cards this week..in fact one more will be posted today on my blog...

I so love gingerbread men..well i like to eat them..and i LOVE molasses cookies..  This cute image, i used on my card, is from our sponsor, Stamp Fairy, this week and it is from the  Gingerbread babies hoola hoop set and the sentiment is from Digital Delights! PS there is a freebie at the link too.

The Tuesday Morning sketch made by our own Melissa:

Copics used:
E33, 34, 37, R35, C3 and some stickles...i'll tell you what...these Copic browns are the hardest thing to color with because they always seem to "glob" up...and not blend well..




Tuesday Morning Sketches sponsor this week is the Stamp Fairy:
StampFairy

10 comments:

  1. I love that jingle bell layer! So cool :) I love molasses cookies too - my mother-in-law makes THEE best ones, and I could seriously eat an entire batch. I wouldn't even be sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Bonnie!! This little guys looks very yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gingerbread, too! Yum! This is such a fun take on that sketch, Bonnie! Love that little g'man, your coloring, that cool snowflake, the papers, and the "sweet" sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I really appreciate your appreciation of my appreciation of your creations! VBG! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gingerbread men are one of my favorite holiday "characters" too! I really like how you used the snowflake to mat your image! Great take on the sketch Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card Bonnie. That little gingerbaby is so cute you can just eat her up.

    I love gingersnaps - with a bowl of Cool Whip. Not good for you, but...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card Bonnie, I love these fabulous colours the the gingerbread man is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, Bonnie! Love how you have placed the image on a snowflake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a yummy card Bonnie! The snowflake die-cut is great behind the image and I love the ornament border. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Love the die cuts and the dp's are sooo pretty. Wish you hadn't mentioned cookies, though...now I'm hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!