Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Always in My Heart

This week at {Pin}spirational challenges we have a coat a rose (see photo inspiration below) and a great sponsor, Folded Paper!

I totally thought of my youngest daughter when i made this card..it has a bit of "artsy" feel to it...i hope.

Here is my card using "Patience" from Folded Paper

Our photo inspiration from {Pin}spirational challenges:

  Copics used:
  skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
  hair-E97, 99
  eyes- BG11
 dress- B63, 66
 waistband, shoes- C3, 5
 socks-C1,5
 bench- E53, 57, 25



Sponsor this week at {Pin}spirational challenges is Folded Paper...with wonderful prizes










Expired sketch from Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog

Challenges:
A and T Emerald Faeires- Flowers
Lady Anne's Challenges- Anything Goes
Victorine Stamps- Lots of Layers


    

7 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is such an adorable card--great take on that sketch. Love the papers, colors, the cute scene you created, your image and coloring, and your sentiment and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Love those flowers on here - CUTE and pretty image too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!!!! I can't believe how you cut out that image to layer on the card. Beautiful design and awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I wanted to thank you for posting this to Lady Anne's! So glad you shared this gem with us!
    And thank you for all the wonderful comments you've made on my blog. I really appreciate it--mutual admiration society, hey? ;^)
    Hugs again, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie you have made a great card here, love the image and you have brought her to life with your colouring. Great details. Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, I love the way you've used cloud pp as the background for the stamped image. Thank you for joining us at A & T Digital Designs. Good Luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!