Thursday, October 11, 2012

Slip sliding away..with Slippy from Digital Delights!

A new release from Digital Delights..well it was released last week, but it's still new!  Don't you just love him?  I want to just pinch his cheeks, ever so gently.  This is a must have for any penguin fan!

Here is my card using Teacup Slippy and Christmas Sentiment from Digital Delights:
 Please join me at our Digital Delights Designer blog and then pop over to our challenge for this week at the Digital Delights Challenge Blog where you can win great prizes each week!


To make this card i used 3 different Spellbinders and a Memory Box die.  No special sketch this time, i just layered the dies with foam dots and then added the sentiment and flourish.  I colored my image using copics.

Copics used:
cheeks- R14, 20
penguin- C1, 3, 5, 7, YR000
hat- R35, 37 39, 89
beak- YR12, 07
scarf- R20, 22, 24
teacup- BG10, 11, 13, NO
Gelly Roll- Stardust
Stickles



Challenges:
Crafts and me challenges- Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp- Dies or Punches (Spellbinders/Memory Box)
Ruby's Rainbow- Cute and Cuddly
PaperPlay- Simply Cute

9 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie!
    This is SO adorable! I love every detail. You are a rock star! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling, Bonnie. Love all the layers. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is so darn cute!! It put a huge smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so polished and this is so adorable!!
    Hugs Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Bonnie! Love the penguin and that big snowflake is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I SOOOOO like those Digital Delights images and I SOOOOO like what you've been doing with them. You have show-cased each image to perfection. Makes me want to get online and order every single one of them -- oh yeah, that is the point isn't it (ROFLOL)? Great, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, Bonnie, this utterly adorable! I love that image! And you colored him beautifully! Love your design, colors, die cuts, and sentiment, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  8. my goodness!This is totally adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable card Bonnie :-) the penguin is just sooo cute and I love the die cuts, especially the snowflake ,,, absolutely gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!