Thursday, October 18, 2012

Woodland Wishes

Can you tell i am enjoying myself using the images from Digital Delights.. I so am..every week...i just smile!  I know my daughter would really like this card..she is all about anything woodland!

This week i am using Red Riding Hood with the sentiment "Woodland Wishes":

The paper on this card is one of my favorites, it is from Basic Grey and call Aspen Frost.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair/shoes -E25,29
mushrooms/basket- E000, 41, 43
bow/napkin- R35, 37, 39
coat- E81, YG25, 95, 99
Stickles/diamond


This week i am using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches designed by Laura!

 Challenges:
Tammy's Scrapin Corner- Anything goes
Fashionista Challenge- Anything goes
PaperPlay Challenge- Wooden it be nice






13 comments:

  1. Good Morning Bonnie)
    Wow! Another fabulous card! Your coloring of Little Red Ridding Hood is out-of-this world! Great details too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring Bonnie! Such a cute image too! Glad you are getting so much use from my sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Bonnie. I love what you did with the image!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!!! I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Bonnie! This card ROCKS! Your coloring is unbelievable!!! Love the dp, too--especially the woodgrain design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Bonnie, this is too cute, gorgeous girlie and love the design. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute, Bonnie! That DP looks just like wood...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Bonnie, I love this card! Red is adorable, beautifully colored, love the mushies, too! Great take on the sketch, as always, and love those papers and embellishments! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning and Let me say this is simply adorable. I am so glad you entered this week's challenge.Please come back next week.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful card cute image and all the details especially the toadstools and love that paper thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this card is just adorable...I love all your embellies!

    Thank you for joining the Fashionista's this challenge...it is wonderful to have you and hope you will join us again!

    DT Coordinator~~ Rina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Paperplay this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow... your card so cute and beautiful !! Love your coloring and design. Thanks for joining us at Fashionista challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!