Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Favorites or Favourites

This week at Twist of Faith our challenge is:


FAVOURITES
We, at Twist of Faith challenges, would love to see your card creation made from YOUR FAVOURITES ...colours, techniques, images, embellishments, scriptures/quotes, use your favourite everything!   Remember our 'Twist of Faith' your creation should also include a scripture, or quote or an uplifiting sentiment that suits this week's theme.

"Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.

Point out anything in me that offends you,
and lead me along the path of everlasting life." 
                           Psalms 139:23-24 NLT

The above scripture is a share, with you. Please use any scripture that offers a message fitting of our theme... particularly if it is your favourite!
Here is my card using Christmas Train and Tag set from Designed 2 Delight: (made using an action wobbler...so the train wobbles)
Twist of Faith's sponsor this week:


We are thrilled that D2D are joining our sponsor family here at Twist of Faith.  It really is a delight to create with Faith's beautiful images! Not only that, but we have THREE prizes to offer!  There will be THREE prizes of $5 vouchers to the Designed 2 Delight store...

Challenges:
Addicted to Stamp- Animal Friends
Paper Pretties- Sentiment main focus
OLLCB: Challenge- Christmas sentiment
Post a Comment