Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Royalty week 3 challenge- Sweetness

Seems to be hit and miss with me and the Greeting Farm galleria :(  I will upload this card as soon as it is working again. Meanwhile, i hope you don't mind visiting my blog.



What i did:
I used the digi Sassenach Anya...she sure looks like a princess to me. :) I added a crown from another digital image i had from Tiddly Inks. (It was actually a frog's crown)  I had stitched the flourish under the flower, but faux stitched the paper strips at the bottom.  I don't remember where i got the sentiment from.  The flower was punched and dampened with water and wadded up and then i stitched a button in the center.

Copics i used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- Y15, 21, E31
Dress- RV04, 10
Gelly Roll pen- Clear Star

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!