Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sending you all my wishes for your Birthday

This week at the Greeting Farm Fresh challenge Blog, our challenge is to pick our favorite color and make a card and at the Birthday Sundaes we are to add at least 3 brads.  I chose to combine the two challenges into one.  My absolutely favorite color is brown, but because i am not to fond of that for a dominate color on a card,  I chose my next favorite color which is red...don't know why i like red, nothing in my home is in red...but i do like the color.  I think i am a neutral sort of gal overall.



What i did:
I saw this awesome card on MFT blog and saved it to case one day and today is the day.  The person who made the card i cased is Sara Gough.  I changed it a bit.  I colored my image called "Stella" at the Greeting Farm with copics and cut it out.  I also paper pieced the dress and added sparkle to the heart locket by using my Gelly Roll pen.



Copics used:
Skin- E50, 51, 02
Hair- E34, 37, 29
Envelope- R32, 35
Shoes- C5
Necklace- N0, Gelly Roll pen- Clear star

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable!! I love that stamp and you did an awesome job with the coloring!
    Great Job and Thanks for joining us this week over at Birthday Sundaes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Bonnie! Love the blingy brads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the bling brads!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

    -Jo:)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!