Monday, August 15, 2011

You are a Peach, Sadie!

I am entering this LO in Mo's Blog Challenge this week.  We are to make anything but a card.  In the past i've been a bit more creative, but this is the week before the grandbaby is born and i am trying to get things done a bit more quickly before i get the grandbaby's siblings over here 24/7.  I love this image it is so precious and so is my granddaughter, Sadie!  She is enjoying being outside in her backyard in these photos.  Her mom has said she is an "outside girl".

What i did:
I made a simple LO w/a digi image that i enlarged and cut out.

Copics used:
Skin- E51, 00, 02
Hair- E31, 33, 34
Dress- R0000, RV000, 02
Peach- Y17, 23, R32, 24
Butterflies- Y15,YR23

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gramma Bonnie!! Another grandbaby? I need to spend some time catching up w/your blog, girlfriend!! Congrats! You're gonna be busy taking care of the sibs....I'm pea green with envy! I'll see my grandbabies again on Halloween! Your scrapbook page is adorable...the Mo image is so sweet, of course, but I tell ya, Sadie is a showstopper!! I bet you have fun with this little peincessa!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's...and for sharing your little Sadie with us!! Hugs. Gramma Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet layout. I love the simplicity and the Mo's digi is perfect with your grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweet little image is the perfect accent for your sweet little granddaughter's page! Love the daisies!
    Glad you joined us in Mo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!