Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ringing in the New Year with an awesome image

Annie at Digi My World is an awesome digital artist...she draws the cutest images.  This set of Christmas Kawaii Images are to die for.  When i saw this bell i thought, perfect for this challenge called, "Bright New Year".
Here is my card...it is shiny and that's not always the easiest for me to take a picture of...so i am posting two images. :)





What i did:
I enlarged the image and hand cut it out.  Then i printed the image again on gold metallic paper, silver metallic paper and shiny pink metallic paper.  Paper pieced those sections and colored in the eyes, inside the bell and the "ringer".  I tied some iridescence thread at the top to add to the festive-nest.

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is so sweet what a great card, wishing you a wonderful Christmastime Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!