Monday, December 26, 2011

You're Sweet Card

TGF Farm Fresh Challenge for Friday/Spyday is to case this card...Now let me tell you this was some card to case..there are a lot more details to this card then meets the eye...it's a beautiful card to case!
This is the card i made looking at the card above...





What i did:
I finally was able to play with my MFT flower diecut.  I used some felt and ran it through my xyron to hold the petals together...and then used some glue dots to adhere it to the card.  I used Spellbinders heart frame, some flourishes and scalloped square from my cricut.  And of course the TFG image...i did cut off the daisy/sunflower and replace it with the felt flower.  I asked my husband what sentiment i should put on the card if it was for me, and he said, "You're Sweet".  :)

Challenges:
TGF Farm Fresh blog- Friday/Spyday
Make it Monday-Anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge blog- use a Sentiment

6 comments:

  1. Bonnie, you are just so sweet to create cards like these! I love the flower he's holding and the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I love Anya and Ian! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday and Happy New Year!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Cute Creation! Thank you for sharing and playing at Cutie Pie! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely hun...saw this on Make it Monday!!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on MIM what a fabulous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great job you have done on casing the card and well done hubby for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie Challenges for our use a sentiment challenge,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!