Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cowboy Birthday

 This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have again, another awesome sketch to play with! 
 
Our sponsor is DRS this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches and has this super cute image and sentiment i used for my card called "Saddle Up Cowboy" and "Walk on the Wild Side":
I also used sticky back cork and a chipboard brad i had in my stash.

Here is the sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- E97, 19
 hat/boots/ horse muzzle- E50, 53, 55
jeans/hat band- BG72, 09
stars/shirt- Y21
handkerchief- R35, 39

Our sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is DRS Designs:
DRS Designs
Challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge- Make it Manly
Lawnscaping challenge- Texture (I am a new follower!) I used real cork for my texture
Pause Dream Enjoy- For the Boys

9 comments:

  1. Darling, Bonnie...I love the cork and the adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. The image is so cute, and as always, you've picked the perfect papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Bonnie, this is utterly adorable! That image is darling, coloring is beautiful, design is great, and I love the texture you added with the cork! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one wild looking fella! Better clear a path through the house, he's comin' through! LOL Love the wonderful cork panel and the screw is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this guy so cute?? I love how you popped him up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek! This little cowpoke is ADORABLE! I love how you've coloured him - he's popping right off the page. Amazing! And the cork & funky brad are the perfect boy embellies :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable Bonnie! This image is just too cute! Great dp and I love the cork. Perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Love your design and the layering. Welcome to Lawnscapings too! I hope to see you around more! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cork on this card! happy you joined us at lawnscapings ;) thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!