Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mermaid Wishes or Thinking of You and a Sketch

This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we are using one of the sketches i designed.  Oh but wait a minute..i am not that good at making the actual sketch..my daughter used Photoshop after i hand sketched the sketch...

So if you notice the sketch is GREEN. it turns out that it's Tuesday Morning's Twist for this challenge...

So you MUST make your card Monochromatic using GREEN!

Here is my card using A Day For Daisies mermaid:

I have also used a Memory Box die (bubbles) and a Marianne Creatables starfish die available at Dutch Paper Crafts.

Here is the sketch for this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- E97, 19
 dress- BG10, 11, 13, R81, 83, 85
 shell- E0000, 11, Y21
 diamond Stickles





Our sponsor this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches is My Creative Classroom:
My Creative Classroom








Challenges:
A Day for Daisies- Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations- Go Green!
Red Carpet Studio- Two shades of green

12 comments:

  1. Your sketch is awesome, Bonnie!!
    This is such a cute little image and I love the bubbles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. That bubble die is perfect! Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, she's so sweet! Love your design, papers, & coloring! Love the fab die cuts, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Bonnie - that bubble die is very cool! I loved working with your sketch this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the bubble die too! Perfect for this little mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that is a super sweet card! Love the mermaid and the way you did the bubbles. Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute...love all the "bubbles"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little mermaid is just precious and colored so pretty. Love that bubbles die cut too! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Bonnie! The starfish is adorable. I need to add this to my collection. Love the bubble die too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute Bonnie! I love the green bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is just precious! I love it! Thank you for playing along at Red Carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, Bonnie! Thank you so much for your interest in the Sami Stamps DT - I emailed you a little questionnaire earlier and wanted to come let you know in case it went into your spam folder!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!