Monday, April 29, 2013

Dutch Paper Crafts Memory Box release Honey Blossom

I will be sharing 4 cards using the newest release at Dutch Paper Crafts.  I will post each card in a separate post.

The first card is featuring "HoneyBlossom Frame" #98455.  Cut out in white cardstock paper.  This card base is also in the release and is the Large Debutante frame #98503 size 4 x 5.1"
I also used MS butterfly punch and cut the butterflies out of iridescent paper.  Again i cut an oval using the basic Spellbinders oval and oval scallop.  This time i also used Memory Box "Set of Swings" 98463 and cut the swing out of chipboard..actually the back of one of my paper pads.  The Magnolia stamp is called Tilda with Ugg Shoes
                 
Challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges- Things with Wings
Love to Create- Dies/Punches
Make it Monday- Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Uggs, huh? How funny! Love the image, though, and your coloring. Love the fun design, the pretty papers and gorgeous die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous card.I love Tilda image. Uggs? Really? Love it ;-)

    Saw you at Make It Monday (my are 181 and 186 if you'd like to visit).

    Hugs from Slovenia, K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, I adore your layout. I spotted you over on MIM and popped over for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Used to love my Ugg boots...fabulous card Bonnie, gorgeous colouring on Tilda and love the card design..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! I saw you on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation.

    Thanks for sharing at LTC this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!