Monday, June 30, 2014

My Besties Summer Flowers, Happy Birthday!

Oh, i love it when i can make a large image that showcases a sweet My Besties image.  This is one of the newest images that Sherri Baldy is making.  I love her face!

Her face just makes me smile! This is a digital image from Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy shop and it is image #362.  You can find it here.

I have also used a really cute sketch from Mojo Monday:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hat- YR20, 21, 23
blue flowers- B21, 23, 24, 26, Y11, 15, 19
rose- BV11, 25, 29
lips- BV29/E02
dress/leaves- YG01, 03, 17




Challenges:
My Besties Aussie (Hop going on!) - Butterflies or Bees
Mojo Monday challenge- Sketch #352
Bunny Zoe's- Layers

3 comments:

  1. OMG! she is adorable, I will have to get her:) LOVE the coloring and all the detail you always add to your beautiful cards. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My she's just splendid Bonnie! Such stunning colouring and I love how you laced the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!