Thursday, April 16, 2015

A reminder... Sherri Baldy's My Besties Pretty Printables challenge! Teddy Bear Love

You have another week at My Besties PPP Challenge blog to enter our challenge!


The challenge theme is- Stitching (Faux or real)

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties Printable Hug-able Bestie Bear sheet #8 Scrapbook Stamp Society here
I did turn the printable into 2D layers and printed the bear off in two sizes and put the smaller on top of the larger one...making it all 3D.


Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
View master die- Little Darlings
frame- Spellbinders
flourish- Marianne Designs

Here is the image i used and the link is here.


You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Annette

Kristyn
Luana
Michelle
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bonnie your card is so gorgeous...i love the bears and the design is so amazing.

    Big Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!