Saturday, January 23, 2016

Miss Daisy Stamps- You have my heart snowman- For Valentines day!

Welcome to  "Miss Daisy Stamps" blog post featuring "You Have My Heart Snowman".

You can find all of her sweet images at her new shop here.

We also have a Facebook page here.

I have created this card using the image "You Have my Heart Snowman" and the current freebie sentiment, "Here's My Heart"

More views:



Dies used:
Double hearts- Memory Box

Copics used:
snowman- RV000, 00, 02
cheeks- RV21, 23
hearts-RV29, 25, 23
hat/scarf- R39, RV29, 25, R05, YR04
snow- C0, 3

Link to image here.



Challenges:


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your snowman Valentine's card! Sweet and beautiful and so very pretty with your colour combo. Great little pocket too! Love it all. Lovely job, Grandma Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!