Monday, October 23, 2017

Happy Christmas in Style! Day 23 of Tags

I am on day 23 of tags today using

My friend and DT, Margaret Ashby has been creating a few tags on some of the days i've missed here.  Please check out her blog as well.
http://granmargaret.blogspot.com/

I am using a Julie Nutting Stamp from Prima Marketing called, Swing Dress

Dies used:
Susan Wilson (red and cream background)
Sizzix - Photo Frame and Words die

We Are 3© Digital Paper- Holly Berries available here.


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Distressed Burlap available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Storybook Christmas - available here


You can visit us and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop in our Facebook Group.  Announcements will be made in our Facebook Group about NEW collections and introductory pricing!
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link


Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!