Friday, October 13, 2017

Oh what a cute image.. i fell in love at first glance!! Day 13 of tags -- "Shooting" star tag

Mo's Digital Pencil is one of the 3 companies that i liked 
when i first started coloring several years ago.
I didn't miss a challenge back then.
 
I am using: Mo's Digital Pencil image - Hobson on Halloween.
Yes, my grandkids think he is Yoda. 
Dies Used:
Nellie Snellen - Stars

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Outer Space available here
You can visit We Are 3 Digital Shop and share your cards/projects created with us in our Facebook Group.  Announcements will be made in our Facebook Group about NEW collections and introductory pricing!
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link 

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!