Friday, March 23, 2018

National Crayon Day is coming March 31st - We Are 3 - Jewel Toned Egg

When i went to make this card, i found out that one of my favorite challenges was recognizing National Crayon Day.
So, i decided to color up this egg using crayons.. not just ANY crayons, but Star Wars crayons.
(they were the only ones i had at the time available to me!)

I am using a We Are 3 Digital Shop image called,  Jewel Toned Eggs
So i colored this egg using my crayons..




Here is the flyer for the National Crayon Day 


We Are 3 Digital Paper- Floral Expressions - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Jewel Toned Eggs available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Spring - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges - Sunday CAS - Crayons (Bright colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!