Saturday, March 24, 2018

Some Jewel Toned Eggs on a Snowy Day!

The weather prediction came true and we have a lot of snow..
Anyone want to go sledding in our backyard?
No problem, i am going to craft, craft, craft today.


I am using a We Are 3 Digital Shop image called,  Jewel Toned Eggs
The middle egg is 3D.  I printed it twice and cut out the strips and added foam tape to raise them up for some dimension.  I decided to open up the top, so i traced around the egg, on the blue paper shown cut it out and added foam tap to give a bit more dimension.
I left the envelope open so a gift card could be added.


I didn't have any Easter grass, so i cut up some scrap paper and curled it.

I also made an envelope and added a liner to create this project.

Dies used:
Noor Designs - (easel)


We Are 3 Digital Shop-  Jewel Toned Eggs - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Shop - Bows available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper -  Framed Neutral  - available here

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments -  Tea Tags - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Outlawz Challenges -  Festive Friday - Here Comes Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!