Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Vintage Birds are so sweet!

I am already thinking about spring and winter hasn't really begun!


I am just using We Are 3 Digital Paper for this card.
I cut out the bottom left corner of the Vintage Bird paper to make it the feature.
Check out We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook Group video to see how i created this card:
https://www.facebook.com/grandmabonniek/videos/10215897634347480/

Close up:

Dies used:
Marianne Designs - (intricate die) - LR0445
Marianne Designs - (corner) - LR0143

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Vintage Bird - available here.

More photos of Vintage Bird Paper:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tea Time - available here


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Bird Songs - available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!