Wednesday, January 2, 2019

We Are 3 Digital Shop January Release - Snowmen, Snowdays

Just released in the We Are 3 Digital Shop (Etsy)

SNOWMEN!!

I am using We Are 3 Digital Printable - Snowman Wonderland

We Are 3 Digital Paper- Snowmen - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Printables -  Snowman Wonderland - available here

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Snow Days available here.

Check out my Facebook Video on how i created this card!
https://www.facebook.com/grandmabonniek/videos/10215897634347480/

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3 Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!