Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Tis the Season - Floral Beauty!

 Hope you have entered the
Ching Chou Kuik's November Challenge
The theme this month is "Thinking of You, Thanksgiving or Remembrance"

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Spring Flower

I have used Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
You can visit my blog for more info here.

Ching Chou Kuik image - Spring Flower available here.
Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuick's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Tis the Season - available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Happy Christmas -  available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!