Thursday, June 11, 2020

A walk in the Moon Light

Love playing with the Tim Holtz - Sizzix dies
This is my second time using Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Prehistoric 664155
This time i used the Stegosaurus die from this set of 3

What a fun card to create!  I used Distressed Oxide for the entire card including the dinosaur.
Found a twig in the yard and tied it on to the base. 
Hole punched the outside and strung the twine jute through the holes.

My first attempt was to make a "pink" spike version
This card was made entirely from Distressed Oxide Ink
Dinosaur - Picked Raspberry, Pistachio Green, Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire
Background- Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans
Moon- Scattered Straw, Lemonade Squeeze, Black Soot 

Tim Holtz - Stampers Anonymous - Stencil - Speckles THS021
Ranger - Bridal Tinsel Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!