Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Ahoy, Summer!

Do you love card sketches?
Wednesday Outlawz Challenges has a new sketch that will inspire you!
It's a two week challenge and starts today!

Each month Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketches has a sponsor!
This month the sponsor is:
The Paper Shelter

You can find this wonderful shop by clicking here!

Here is my card for you today using The Paper Shelter - Pretty Little Sailor.

Outlawz Challenges - Wednesday Sketch

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Nautical Love available here
You can find the current Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge here

Outlawz Challenges also have a Facebook Fan Club
Visit us here!

Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Just perfect, Bonnie! I sure wish I didn't have so much paper already, would love to use yours and Gecko Galz's papers, but my husband would create an entire comedy routine about it if I did, and it would not be kind to me. Sigh! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I love that knotted jute accent. And your papers are perfect with this card!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!