Saturday, October 17, 2020

For You - A Mushroom Bouquet

Fairy Hugs Store  has their own line of stamps, paper, glitter and ink!

Today i would love to share Fairy Hugs - Haro (gnome)


This was a delightful card to make.  I love the new Fairy Hugs Gnomes!
I used torn paper to make the ground that Haro is walking on.
I used a diecut circle for some ink blending.
Keeping the diecut circle in place i stamped Fairy Hugs - Dancing Mushrooms.
Then i stamped the smallest mushroom from Dancing Mushrooms 5 times and colored just the tops red with Prismacolor pencils.

I have used the following Fairy Hugs Products:
 

Fairy Hugs - Dancing Mushrooms

 
Please come and visit us at Fairy Hugs Store Facebook Group!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!