Thursday, October 1, 2020

Free Ching Chou Kuik image called, Night Watchers!

Ching Chou Kuik's October Challenge just started!
For the month of October we are also celebrating a 6 year Anniversary!
 
If you'd like to receive this beautiful Ching Chou image called, Night Watchers
all you have to do is enter the Ching Chou Challenge Blog for the month of October!

You can find the blog challenge by clicking here!

Here is my card using Ching Chou Kuik image, Night Watchers


I have used Copics and Prismacolor Pencils to color this image.
I have also used a Noor Designs die.

Did you know there is a Ching Chou Kuik Challenge on Facebook also?
Click here to see the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook challenge!

You can see all of Ching Chou Kuik's beautiful images at her Etsy Store called, Gjzcck.
Click here to visit her store!

I am also using:
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Halloween Night available here.

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Written Word available here.


Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!