Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Tutti Designs - 407 Poppies Stained Glass

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


I started this card with 2 different digital alcohol ink paper.  The papers set the theme for my card that ended up being 3 different cards that i shared for the last 2 weeks.
So first, i die cut Tutti Designs - 407 Poppies Stained Glass out of an alcohol ink paper backed with double sided tape.  I saved all of the pieces to be used on other cards. Next i cut the die from 2 more papers and i double sided each one before i cut them out, a pearl cream paper, mirror gold paper.  Looking at the die cut you can see how i paper pieced this die using all of those papers. It was fun..just like doing a puzzle and a bit easier with the double sided tape on the background.  What i do is put the frame down first and then i start filling in the pieces.  For this card, i matted some digital paper with the gold mirror paper.  Next, i die cut 2 squares from Tutti Designs - 218 Stitched Nesting Squares.  I used the two smallest squares. The larger one i cut in half and then cut out another section to make it look like a photo border.  I used that piece i notched out as a second accent to the border, next i cut out the smallest square and cut it in half and added all of those pieces to the card as shown.  I then die cut Tutti Designs - 228 Happy word and Tutti Designs - 229 Birthday word (smaller versions) out of black card stock, that i also backed with double sided tape before i cut it out.  I added some black gems to the corners as well.

I have used:
Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!