Saturday, March 19, 2022

NEW Release - Tutti Designs 734 Hare Circle

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!

Tutti Designs just released 20 new dies.. here is one of them called, Hare Circle!

This was a fun card to create. I am loving the background dies that frame out the main die.
I die cut the hare out of ivory paper.  Next i colored in the die using Prismacolor pencils and added a black opaque gem for the eye.  I printed off a piece of We Are 3 Digital Paper - Mosaic Backgrounds (pink) to fit behind the hare.  I fussy cut the pink so that it was the same size at the hare die. Next i used the background die to frame the hare by cutting it out of gold mirror card.  To add a bit more interest, i die cut the new Tutti Designs - Bell Flowers out of ivory card stock as well.  The background paper is from We Are 3 Digital Paper - April Showers.

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!