Thursday, February 16, 2023

Tutti Designs - 548 Pumpkin Fairy House

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!



For this quick and simple card.. 
you need a friend that is awesome (Anne) that has sent you some diecuts to play with. 
I also started with a paper from Fairy Hugs Craft Papers - BumbleTwinkle.
I cut it to 4.5" square. Next i layered the die cuts on top. I found that i needed to snip a few things. On the side of the smallest house (gourd) there is a "vine" of flowers.  I cut that off and used it on top of the mushroom on the right. I also cut the mushrooms apart and then cut straight across the bottom because the bottom was curved.  I snipped away the grass on the left side of the large house (pumpkin house) because it showed through the gourd house window.  The largest house (pumpkin house) i adhered with glue. The gourd house, mushrooms i adhered with double sided foam tape.  Last i stamped the sentiment, Fairy Hugs - Special as You Are (set of stamps). 

I have used:



Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!