Friday, February 17, 2023

Tutti Designs - 640 Multi Floral Background

Hello!  Let's see what you can create with Tutti Designs today!


For this card,  started out with a scrap of jean fabric. Next, i used some cream muslin and stitched on to the jean fabric using the cross stitch pattern.  Next, i worked on the floral die, Tutti Designs - 640 Multi Floral Background.  First, i die cut it so that it wouldn't cut through the paper.  I did that by using a thicker card stock and used the "embossing a die technique" (check to see what your machine sandwich is for this technique).  Next i painted on Distress Collage Medium.  Then i did some playing with Distress Crayons and some rose gold wax i had to get this color on the embossed die. I hole punched around the die and hand sewed that on to the fabrics.  I saved all of the threads that were pulled when i ripped the jean fabric and stitched or glued them onto the fabric/die.  Next, i hand stitched a piece of ribbon across the top and made a bow and attached that with glue dots.  I cut out Tutti Designs - 336 Violin/Cello from We Are 3 Digital Paper - Distressed Burlap.  I glued the violin/cello to a dark gray paper and fussy cut around it. I attached the violin/cello to the floral background with double-sided foam tape.  I used score tape to attach the design to a black card stock card base. 

I have used:


Be sure to visit Tutti Designs
for LOTS more fabulous dies and
come back again for more Tutti Designs inspiration!

Here are some Tutti Designs quick links:

Also used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!