Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dress Stand & Lipstick Cards

I have just started designing for Stretch N' Bubbles.  So exciting...here is my first set of cards i made.  Hope you like them!
This is the image i used called Dress Stand #2 and you can find it here.







What i did:
To make one card, i printed off the image on cardstock and then on pattern paper.  I actually used phone book paper for the stand and printed scrapbook paper for the dress.  Next you need to cut out the pieces and glue them on the cardstock image.  Then i cut out the entire image and set up my background for the card and used foam dots to attach the dress stand.  To embellish the dress stand i used ribbon or tulle for the belt and tacked it down the ends using glue dots.  I also added some gems.  I used my cricut/gypsy for the "lipstick" sentiments using gypsy wanderings cartridge.   I added some hand stamped images to the background to make it look like a bulletin board. I also punched some leaves using a MS punch.

Challenges entered:
One Stitch at a time
Pile it on 
Crafty Catz 
Scrapalicious USA  challenge #10 Turquoise
Woodware USA





Post a Comment