Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank "Ewe" Card

I am so honored to be able to create for Stretch 'N Bubbles (SNB) on their Design Team.  This week i chose to make a cupcake card using the cute Sheep found here.


What i did:
I used my cricut/gypsy to make the cupcake card base by using the Sweetreats cartridge.  I used different image layers to create this card. I also enlarged the frosting and reduced it to get the two layers.  I used the adorable sheep image from Stretch ''N Bubble.  I have thought of many sentiments for this card, but made only one card this week.  Some other sentiments you might consider are:
How are "ewe", Been thinking about "ewe" and "Ewe" are so special to me!

Copics used:
fleece- B60, 63
face, legs-E51, 53
nose, feet- C3

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments- Enjoy your day/something to make you smile
Fab 'n' Funky- Animal Magic
Fresh Brewed Blog- Get wild
Top Tip Tuesday- Shaped Cards

12 comments:

  1. Ewe are an amazing crafter and I love this project! Beautiful images and compliments with it.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "shape card" challenge.
    Happy stamping...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how adorable this is!!!!! Sooooo sweet! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Go Wild Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. I love the button on top. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally sweet!! I love the button on top and the perfect sentiment. The little ewe is "just right"!!
    Thank you for showing us your wild side at Fresh Brewed Designs this week!
    Stacie
    FBD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, love the cupcake, thanks for joining us at fab n funky, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun card! I love the shape and your sentiment is fab!

    Thanks so much for joining in this week with Top Tip Tuesday's 'Shaped Card' Challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a CUTE cupcake! 'Ewe' did a great job cutting and piecing this together.

    Thanks for getting wild with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie,
    Oh my heavens.. this is so adorable.. I LOVE the colors you picked, and the way you put the whole design together.. :) sooo cute! I am so happy to have you on the SNB team.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable. Love how you made a scene and it's done on a cupcake cutout - so clever! I'm so glad you shared your creation with us at Aud Sentiments. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Love the sentiment and that ribbon flower!

    Thanks for joining the fun at Top Tip Tuesday!
    :0)
    Janette
    LaJanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you know how sincerely proud of ewe I am, my friend? Your creativity always amazes me. This is a darling card. Keep up the wonderful work! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. a gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing with us this fornight at AUD Sentiments! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!