Friday, July 22, 2011

Thank "Ewe" Card

I am so honored to be able to create for Stretch 'N Bubbles (SNB) on their Design Team.  This week i chose to make a cupcake card using the cute Sheep found here.


What i did:
I used my cricut/gypsy to make the cupcake card base by using the Sweetreats cartridge.  I used different image layers to create this card. I also enlarged the frosting and reduced it to get the two layers.  I used the adorable sheep image from Stretch ''N Bubble.  I have thought of many sentiments for this card, but made only one card this week.  Some other sentiments you might consider are:
How are "ewe", Been thinking about "ewe" and "Ewe" are so special to me!

Copics used:
fleece- B60, 63
face, legs-E51, 53
nose, feet- C3

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments- Enjoy your day/something to make you smile
Fab 'n' Funky- Animal Magic
Fresh Brewed Blog- Get wild
Top Tip Tuesday- Shaped Cards
Post a Comment