Friday, July 15, 2011

Pup Love - Birthday - two choices

I've used the Pup Love image from Stretch N' Bubble to make these two cute cards.  Click on the image name to find the shop.




What i did:
I enlarged the largest card and folded the paper in half at the ear and tail so the fold will look crooked, but will be cut out fine.  I paper pieced everything but the nose.  The nose has some black sparkly glitter.  I added some more glitter to the pattern paper.

For the multi dogs, i printed them off tiny and used the rainbow as my inspiration.  I colored each dog with copics.

Copics used:
Red-R81, 85
Orange- YR15,20
Yellow- Y11, 15
Green- 20, 21
Blue- B000, B02
Indigo- BV000, 01
Violet- V000, V01
Brown, E31, 37
Nose  C5

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday- circles
Forever Friends- animal (not a square)
Hanna and Friends- happy birthday
Crafting for all seasons- furry friends

6 comments:

  1. Two super cards, gorgeous image - love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi what a fun card love the little doggy image Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... 2 projects.. that's amazing! :) you did such a wonderful job.. and I LOVE how you made him into a shaped card.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the image.

    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little doggie!

    Thanks for joining us on "Not square" challenge at Forever Friends & co. Hope to see you soon again!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!