Monday, July 18, 2011

Just for you

At the Greeting Farm this week we were asked to do a "Double Duty" card using two images, i thought i'd combine it with a few other challenges as well.  The stove stamp is from 1996..an oldie but goodie.



What i did:
Stamped the images and colored them in.  Cut them out and arranged them. 

Copics i used (quite a few actually)
Boy w/Cookie                      Girl w/muffin
Skin- E51, 53, 02                  same
Hair- E99, 59                        same
Hat- R37, 39, 24, RV29        Hat, apron- R24, RV29,23
Shirt- BG10, 01                    same
Jeans- B24, 26                      same
Shoes- C3                             Shoes- RV23, Y15
Bag- R81, 71                        Mitts- C5, Muffin Tin C3, Muffins E31
Cookie-E31, 99                    Star- Y15, YR23

Stove
C3, 5
Stove pipe- N0, C3
Doors, wall cover, sentiment E81
Coffee pot- BG72, 18, R24
Pie- E31, 33, 81, R24

Challenges i entered this card in:
Birthday Sundaes- Anything goes
Shelly's Images- What's cooking

6 comments:

  1. How sweet is this card! I love the scene you created and what a fabulous stove stamp! Seriously, ahead of its time I think - good thing you held on to it!! :D Thanks for the awesome comments on my blog. Makes my day to hear such nice things. Hope you are having a great week! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. I just got my first set of copics. I have no idea how to use them, but I can't wait to learn. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO ADORABLE!!!

    Thanks for joining in our 'What's Cooking' Challenge at Shelly's Images! Hope to see you again this week for another fun challenge!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing project! Thanks for entering our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. I am so excited to let you know that your project was chosen this week as our Gold Medal winner. The DT was unanimous in their choice of your project. Please visit our BLOG for all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How Stinkin' Cute is this!! I love too that you included the copic colors you used (I may have to try your skin combo =) Thanks so much for playin' along with the Shelly's Images Challenge - We hope you'll join us again soon!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Bonnie!! Great job combining so many images into one card. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!