Friday, July 15, 2011

New Freebie at Digi My World...the Alphabet begins today!

I am so super excited about the new freebie at Digi My World...you get a clip art image and a digital image...i chose to use the clip art this time...and i LOVE it!  Check out what i did with the letter "A"


What i did:

The first image is a Canvas frame.  I used the backside of it and made a "shadow box".  I glued ribbon all the way around it on the sides and the front (to cover the staples in the front).  I put a sawtooth hanger in the back.  I printed off a picture to fit and matted it.  I then used brads and went through the canvas to the back..also cut out the clip art letter "A" and matted it and attached it to the canvas as well with a brad.  I used my cricut and cut out a few stars, and used Sesame Street font and cut out the "is for Ayden".  Oh and that cutie is my grandson who is 4.

The second image is a card.  I matted the letter "A" and attached a knot to the top of it.  Used my cricut yet again and the Sesame Street font.  I think this could work for an adult as well as a child.

Just think of all you can do with this letter "A", and the cool thing is that it is a freebie for a week and for the next 25 weeks there will be more alphabet freebies...and i've had a sneak peek of what is coming and they are awesome..and would make a great ABC mini album or book.

1 comment:

  1. I need to live by you when we have kids so you can help me do this awesome stuff for them too! You are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!